GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Privacy Rights
It gives citizens of the European Economic Area (EEA) certain rights when you use services that process personal data. To allow you to exercise these rights, we made changes, so you can now better control your data.
The GDPR provides the following rights for individuals, many of which apply whatever the basis of processing, although there are some exceptions:
- The right to be informed how personal data is processed;
- The right of access to their personal data;
- The right to rectification;
- The right to erasure;
- The right to restrict processing;
- The right to data portability;
- The right to object;
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you believe we have the wrong data about you, or that your data is incomplete, or you want to delete your data, or you want to object to the processing of certain forms of data or just want to access it and receive a file from us containing this data, feel free to contact us.